- Earplugs. Use scissors unless you want to look ridiculous.
- Christmas ornaments. The white makes a nice contrast with the dark green spruce.
- Very small sponges for the car or office
- Packaging material. Everyone loves gifts packed in tampons.
- Mouth gag. For use on child, spouse or during kidnappings.
- Gun silencer
More off-label uses for tampons after hysterectomy:
- Hair curlers
- Dentist visits
- Art projects
- Paintbrushes for kindergarteners
- Very small bikini—those strings do come in handy.
- House shoes for cats
- Insulation. If you have a big overstock.
15. Vodka suppository. Substitute liquor of choice. Recommend against beer and wine: high proof is more effective.
If you have more suggestion hit “comments,” at the bottom of the blog. Laughing Coyote will do a follow up article, if I get enough suggestions!
The Laughing Coyote
P.S. And one I didn’t think of from Melissa Harris Perry!